Broadway Concierge Group powered by The Ticket Community, the leading Ticket and Entertainment Benefits provider, offers exclusive discounts of up to 50% off tickets and up to 60% off hotels for their Broadway Passport members and exclusive access to regular priced tickets for Free Members, with access to preferred seating and special offers for top shows, attractions, theme parks, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels and much more. The Ticket Community’s Broadway Passport is a unique benefit offered exclusively to colleges, companies and their employees as a benefit.
Broadway Concierge Group powered by The Ticket Community is a unique partnership between small show producers to provide a set of platforms which provide better and clearer access to Theater and Entertainment while using the platform’s fees to produce new works in theater, on screen, and online.
Members enjoy unique access and benefits from the connections formed by the site’s ownership and partnerships.
Points and Rewards
- For every $1 you spend on tickets, you will receive 1 Rewards Point.
- 100 points can be redeemed for a $1 discount on TICKETS on our platform.
- Every monthly Gold Membership renewal=100 bonus points
- Every annual Gold Membership renewal=1000 bonus points
- Points can be redeemed in any amount.
- Rewards can be used towards a Gold Passport Monthly or Annual Membership or Renewal.
(Rewards Points cannot be used on travel unless specifically noted.)
All Gold Broadway Passport members receive discounts of up to 70% off of our shows (subject to availability) and access to our unique program benefits including Points and Rewards. An Upgrade to a Gold Broadway Passport can be purchased online after you register.
Why should I become a Gold Broadway Passport member?
- Tickets begin at $4.95! Save up to 70% on hundreds of theater, dance and music shows daily.
- Broadway Show tickets are as low as $29: depending on the show and availability. (Not all shows are able to or need to offer this deep of a discount.)
- Off-Broadway Show tickets begin at $19: depending on the show and availability.
- Off-Off Broadway Show tickets begin at free with a small booking fee of $4.95.
- We offer producers the ability to sell tickets directly to you on our platform.
- Stand Up Comedy, Jazz, Cabaret, and many regional theater tickets are often free with a small booking fee.
- Buy tickets online in advance! Purchase discounted tickets up to 90 days in advance right from the comfort of your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Give back! Your membership (along with every discounted ticket you buy) supports our subsidized ticketing and theater programs which provide access to shows and to performance spaces for the creation of new works.
Frequently Asked Questions
I previously purchased a Broadway Passport, but I am just now registering it. Can I still use it?
If you previously purchased a Broadway Passport, you can fill out the below form and your passport will be created manually within 24 hours. It will be good for one year from the date of creation:
What does it cost to join The Ticket Community?
Basic membership in The Ticket Community, Broadway Concierge Group, and Broadway Passport is free. Basic membership provides you with basic ticket access, and discounts for shows outside of New York City including Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas.
Gold Passport membership in The Ticket Community, Broadway Concierge Group, and Broadway Passport is charged weekly, monthly, or annually from $7 to $59 depending on the level. Original Broadway Passport members receive Gold Passport Membership free for their first two years.
What shows do you carry? Are they any good?
The Ticket Community, and by extension it’s website partners, has something for everyone: comedies, musicals, plays, lounge and nightclub acts and much, much more! In the past, many shows that have been listed on The Ticket Community have won prestigious theater awards on Broadway, Off and Off Off Broadway. Some of our past shows have included: “Chicago,” “Jersey Boys,” “Once,” “Rock of Ages,” “Phantom of the Opera,” “Wicked,” “Blue Man Group,” and “Casa Valentina” as well as many varieties of performances at Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Avery Fisher Hall and other well-regarded venues.
Basic Membership is free, so sign up today and see what is offered. If a show has a discount for Gold Passport Members, it is usually denoted in the show’s description about halfway down the page. You’ll see it, check it out now:
Why can't I see the shows currently available before deciding to join?
Our arrangements with shows, venues, and producers allow us to reveal show listings to members only. Great shows are available in The Ticket Community daily and you may find that you can surprise yourself or someone else with an unexpected treat more often than you think!
How often are the shows updated?
Our show listings are updated throughout the day as new ticket inventory becomes available. Look out for new features that will allow you to keep informed on our ever-changing offerings. You can always see up-to-the-minute show listings by visiting this website from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
What cities are you currently in?
Currently, The Ticket Community and it’s affiliated websites, offer tickets in:
- Las Vegas
- New York
More cities are being added every week.
Broadway Tickets & Promotions
Welcome to Broadway Concierge
powered by The Ticket Community
Register your group with Broadway Concierge Group, powered by The Ticket Community and get access to hundreds of special offers on entertainment and travel for your employees. Provide your Group with the benefits of membership. It’s easy to register and free of charge. LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED TODAY >